Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moving Blogs

I've decided to break down my blogging into 2 parts. This blog will feature my travels in and around Bangalore along with other random interesting stuff, including the occasional post on technology. I hope to one day rise above being an amateur photographer and convert this into a photoblog ;)

Meanwhile, me and my flatmate Prashanth have decided to put our blogging hobby and interest in technology to some productive use and have decided to startup a blog called desitech.in (we are temporarily hosted at justfortechs.blogspot.com). We'll be running it during our free time and will mainly be focusing on the startup scene in Bangalore (although we hope to expand to other cities soon) and also will be bringing out columns on general computer industry and technology topics. In all this, we aim to focus on the Indian market and the Indian consumer. You can look forward to interesting discussions on various technologies, coverage of exciting startups and other fun articles.

I'm pretty excited about this new "venture" and am sure it'll be loads of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder who you are inviting for guest columns on design and hci?

Bhavish said...

We've got a whole "expert" panel... just wait nd watch ;)