Sunday, September 7, 2008

I really needed some strong push to get back to blogging after giving up on it last year. I bought an IPhone yesterday (it totally rocks!) and found this real nifty free app called lifecast using which I can blog directly from my phone, complete with photos and geotagging and location!

So I chose the best blog name that came to mind and here I am, back to the blogosphere!

I'll try being more regular this time and would cover my experiences in the tech world (yep, I'm in industry now) and other random stuff that interests me ;)

Posted with LifeCast

4 comments:

samar said...

Welcome back dude! Seems Microsoft is making you rich fast! I bet the iPhone rocks! I will keep tuned in hoping to get an insider's scoop on Microsoft's new plans!
BTW why does your blog not allow non bloggers to post a comment?

Ranjeet Kr. Vimal said...

yo bhavish..welcome to blogger community..fortunately nw my blog is listed on google official blog and technorati.it ... my blog is generating good traffic nw..also i got phone calls from 2 startups ..they requested me to write review on my blog..i had such kind of plan..by luck i got those phone calls :) ..mera kaam easy ho gaya :P mere naye column ka naam hoga.."sunday startup" he he he he..
congrats for ur new IPhone..trt :P

Taran said...

sahi hai bhai! iPhone!
i guess a travelog in and around bangalore will be great and specially when you are traveling on your bike.

and talking about your bike post a picture on the blog.


@ randon: macha rahe ho bhai! sahi hai!

Bhavish said...

@samar: Thanks dude, do keep tuned in and posting comments. I've enabled anonymous comments also.

@ranjit: sahi be... i'm really looking forward to reading your blog posts...

@taran: thanks :) and nice suggestion. I'll definitely post a pic of my bike. I think i'll create a different blog for travel and personal stuff...